Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tea pot


My friend A brought this tiny tea pot from Singapore. She gave it to me when she visited Auckland.

I have another tea pot which has sentimental feelings. G gave it as my wedding present. It was a very unusual Japanese tea pot. The cane handle broke, and my husband glued it back with super glue. It wasn't a perfect job, but I didn't care. It was given to me by a friend who was my flat mate and was like a sister to me.

One day, I was looking for the brown tea pot, and couldn't find it. He sheepishly said he threw it out when he saw that I had bought myself a Chinese tea pot. I was furious with him.

Alas, I am a Silas Marner who likes to hoard my stuff, and my husband doesn't like clutter.

***This is a real dainty little tea pot for a teddy bear's picnic***

No comments: