Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bamboo Resource Centre, my book seller

My book seller.
 I like the Bamboo Plant, it is a plant my ancestors planted. My grandfather  said it is the strongest plant.


I was very impressed  with the woman working at  Bamboo Resource Centre at Balmoral, Auckland, New Zealand. I was in a hurry to get some sticky tape and this was the only bookshop. The lady said she didn't have any, but offered to tape it for me, but my parcels were not with me. She kindly gave me two lengths of 1 foot each, and stuck them on some bubble wrap.

I didn't get her name,
whakawhetai ki a koutou and Ka Pai. This is Thank you and well done in our New Zealand Maori language.  I like to commend her to her boss. This post goes round the world.

Sensing I was in a rush, she invited me to come back in future. I told her, I did come before and left them a copy of the first edition of my book, "Diary of a bereaved mother."

 http://www.bamboo.co.nz/

Bamboo Resource Centre
591 Dominion Road
Balmoral
Auckland

ABOUT BAMBOO
Bamboo also stocks many OMF publications related to cross-cultural mission in East Asia and around the world.
We're open Monday to Friday, 10:00am - 5:00pm and
Saturday 10am - 2pm. We'd love to see you!

A MINISTRY OF OMF NEW ZEALAND

Diary of a Bereaved Mother


 

 


1 comment:

Gattina said...

I can't remember if I ever saw such a tree ! How nice to see your book !