Saturday, October 1, 2016

ABC letter M for magazines and motorways


I was featured in a community magazine.




Recently, the police reported that idiots shot at traffic cameras by the motorway. I wrote about street kids standing on the bridge and dropping rocks upon coming traffic.  My book was based on many scenarios. Kids with BB guns.
Motorways in New Zealand, freeways in USA.
I hate travelling on the motorway. Last Tuesday I had to change lane 4 times within a short span. So stressed I almost had a heart attack. I prefer the good old traffic lights.

https://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.co.nz/ 

abcw19klein

3 comments:

Joy said...

Its a nice photo of you in the magazine. Dislike motorways too although the one nearest to me is so busy sometimes its more like a moving car park.

MelodyK said...

good choices for m although I don't have anything with both of them ;-)


Have a wonderful ABC-day / - week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/19m-5-okt/

Roger Owen Green said...

congrats!

ROG, ABCW