Friday, April 21, 2017

Flying woes 2.




Once I had frustration when dealing with Air Canada employees. I recall the rudest person I had ever encountered. It was the first time I had flown from Singapore to Windsor transit in London and Toronto.
Due to the weather, my SIA plane from Australia to Singapore to London was delayed. I was scheduled to have 4 hours transit in London. Upon arrival to London, the ground staff rushed me to the next plane. I barely got on the plane.

I slept the whole way across the Atlantic Ocean. In Toronto, I couldn't find my luggage. Twice, I went to the check in clerk. They gave me a boarding pass. My luggage still have not come out.

The third time, I went to this fat woman who tore my boarding pass. I must have cried, and spoke another clerk.

They said,"You go to the next flight, we sent you your luggage when they arrive from London. This is the last flight to Windsor.

" Why didn't anyone tell me that my luggage was still in London and go straight to Windsor?"

Luckily my friends were still waiting for me. The airline never talked about reimbursement for my taxi to go and pick up my luggage.

Decades later, my daughter flew back to Auckland without her luggage, a few days later, they delivered her lost luggage to the house. I told her about my maiden trip.I was only twenty at that time.

No comments: