Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Friday shootout: Scavenger Hunt


Triangular and square

Tiny circles and squares


Circle, triangles and squares (almost)
Member Voice for First FMTSO Scavenger Hunt! ~ Round - Square - Triangular ~
Our first FMTSO Scavenger Hunt for April 8th! When I posted this topic and asked for suggestions there was a lot of feedback. That is great! Monica made a suggestion for the guide lines that if you can find all three hunt words in one photo, add that as a fourth photo of the hunt. I think we should also expand the hunt area to include not just your town, but surrounding areas and the surrounding countryside.


if you check the little building you can see Round - Square - Triangular. taken by Doreen at DeVos Place, Home and Garden Show.

Monica was first to respond, so here is her member voice for Round - Square - Triangular. (with added guide lines)
Time for the first Friday My Town Scavenger Hunt!





http://mytownshootout.blogspot.com/

http://mytownmrlinky.blogspot.com/


Time for the first Friday My Town Scavenger Hunt!Circle, Triangle, Square

Guide Lines:
* straight out of the camera, no editing
* one photo per word
* three words for each hunt
* add a fourth photo if you can find all three hunt words in one (or just post this one photo)
* hunt area includes your town, surrounding areas, surrounding countryside

13 comments:

Shifan said...

Nice and interesting.

Bagman and Butler said...

I am fascinated by the game board with a collage of ladders and worms. It must be a fascinating game. As well as an interesting shot.

DawnTreader said...

Nice finds! I like the board game... We had a simpler version of it at home when I was a child.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I am on holidays, my head is muddled up. I didn't intend on posting the church post today. I went to the first one on the list, and when I went to Linky, I wonder why everyone wasn't posting on church. Alamack!!!! It's like discovering that I had to submitted a wrong paper.

So I quickly did the correct one, but I had already told my new Australian friends, so I left it.

gigi said...

Good job, Ann, hope you have a good holiday!

A Scattering said...

The scavenger hunt was a great idea! Have a wonderful holdiday Ann!

~JarieLyn~ said...

Very interesting. I really like that game. What is it called? The building is cute and I also really like the circle from the airport.

Sarah Sullivan said...

Wow...I so want to know about the game!!!!!Wonderful choices!!

Pauline said...

Snakes and Ladders - good thinking, Ann!
Hope you enjoy your holiday!

EG CameraGirl said...

Yep, you did it!

Ah, Snakes and Ladders was so much fun to play when I was a kid. :)

Jama said...

In our younger days, snakes and ladders is the most popular board game,and it survived till now.

Kerry said...

Hey funny girl, you did find all of the shapes, plus you already are set up for next week. I am jealous of you!

In the eye of the beholder said...

Great finds! The game looks like fun.