Friday, May 18, 2018

Sisters and Serenity

Image may contain: one or more people
No automatic alt text available.
Grace Chan's photo.

I was at the entrance of my supermarket with two little sisters of the poor. Sis Alba and sis Collett. I was gossiping with them about the TV show which I like to watch "Call the mid wife." I gossiped about my cousin , Sister Judith who had been a sister all her life.

All of a sudden, I heard a loud thud. A man was sprawled, lying on the road. I dashed to help him, a youngish man had already tried to prod him up. I helped him with his arms. The wife was with a walker and the daughter tried to help.

I wanted to put my finger to a woman who drove up and shouting "you are on the road." I replied there has been an accident.

After the commotion, I walked into the supermarket, came out and said I wanted to take their photo but they said we don't take photos, so I just took their table. I told them one of my books was Cry The Oppressed Women and Sis Collett asked where I got the idea from.

I wanted to take their photo but they said we don't take photos, so I just took their table.

Sister Collett had been in Hongkong for ten years. I told sister Alber, that she was beautiful like the white alba magnolia.


After a quick shop, I sneak them something sweet and naughty. Learning from Call the midwife, Nuns don't have sinful stuff.



http://abcwednesday.com

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

When I was a kid, nuns were scary!