Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Stills: Weeds and grasses






Sunday Stills, the next challenge: Weeds and Grasses
Posted in Sunday Stills Challenge of the Week with tags Sunday Stills on May 22, 2011 by Ed

This will make ya go outside and maybe get a bit dirty. Note the challenge is for weeds and grasses, not garden variety flowers, if the weed has some color then all the better. If you look closely grasses come in all shapes and sizes. So get out and into some high grass and see what ya can come up with..:-))

http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/


Thanks Ed,

In the summer, I like to go on hikes, and these wild plants attracted me.

14 comments:

Ed said...

Well done I really like that first shot..:-)

Gattina said...

Weeds to can be beautiful !

wenn said...

lovely too..

MTWaggin said...

Nice! You are right they do have their own beauty and sometimes you can't tell if they are a weed at all!

Regular Guy said...

Good shots, like your choices.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Queen Ann's Lace! But I don't recognize the pretty blue flower.

Shirley said...

You have some interesting grasses. The blue flower/weed is quite pretty.

Karin said...

My fav is still the Queen Anne's lace! So intricate and lacy!I used to make pressed flower pictures with it.

KB said...

Lovely pics :)

Brenda said...

I like the daintiness of the Queen Anns Lace also. I really like the first photo too.

Jama said...

The weeds are so lovely!

Reader Wil said...

Thanks for showing this lovely post. I corrected my post about the gate.

LilliStJohn said...

Nice photos, I do not know what that first photo is, beautiful flower and the others as well. Weeds are beautiful - I have enjoyed this post. thank you for sharing - have a great day - Lilly

Michelle said...

Great shots. I love that we all found something different to photograph.