Sunday, February 10, 2013

Red: Windsor University, Canada




 Last year was a year of reminiscing. I went to a reunion where I taught in a secondary school after my High School, I met with my classmates in High School, and I met my friends from the University of Windsor.

Today, N said we are one year older. It makes me think, in 2 years, it would be my 40th anniversary of going all the way to Canada. Had those years in the university changed me and my thoughts. For one I am more aware of things. I am not political, but I am environmentally conscious and I fight for the underdogs. My outspokenness has ruffled a few feathers but they have led to changes.

My friend N and his wife V are also  Windsor Uni alumni. They would have seen this ad.

What do you think of the current ad that this supermarket chain is running on TV in New Zealand? It compares the total shopping costs of one supermarket chain, directly mentioning the oppositions name and claims to be the winner. I think this is very unethical. Our marketing professors would be horrified.

Incidentally, I had another dealing with this company. They adopted my suggestion, but they didn't have the courtesy for acknowledging me for this money saving idea.








1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Unethical indeed.

Trying to catch up with Ruby Tuesday!

I hope you'd come and leave me a comment on my Valentine Rubies

Have an enjoyable LOVE day!!