Monday, August 27, 2012

The Wake shop






It was dusk, I was at The Singapore East Coast park when I chanced upon this which wasn't there when I was living in Singapore 6 years ago. It is water skiing or wakeboarding, but players held on to a cable.

That evening, the skiers were not very competant because they kept falling off when they were supposed to go round and round a lagoon which looks like man made. I may be wrong.


http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com


6 comments:

L. Neusiedler said...

ah, water and fun! nothing can be more refreshing in the hot summer we are having here :))

eileeninmd said...

Hi Ann, looks like a fun water activity. I am sure the kids all love going there.

Anonymous said...

Even with a cable to hold on to I would be a bit terrified to try this ;)

Fun60 said...

I've never tried water ski-ing and doubt I will now even with a cable to hang onto. But what fun to try.

Unknown said...

This looks like such fun!!!

Black Jack's Carol said...

Although i don't see myself trying it, it does look like fun! I've never seen cables like that. i think you should try it and let us know if you had a good time :)