Saturday, June 27, 2015

Reflections: a childhood incident.

Ann Chin's photo.

Every time I go past this building, I think of Sibu. I wonder if that person who designed that SUDC building studied architecture in Auckland. Those of you in Sibu, what do u think?
The public library was there. I was late in returning, and I stopped going there because I was afraid that the librarian would scold me and ban me from borrowing.
My Dad took me there and explained, and she was ok and joked that she can't have me stop reading. I wonder how it would be if i had stopped borrowing books. Would I still have a love for reading and writing?
Today, the library circulates my books.

If the librarian is still around, I shall like to give her a bunch of Lavender Verbena bonariensis from my garden and thank her for not stopping me from reading.


Lavender ~

The PhotoHunt for today is 'Lavender'
http://whistlestopphotohunt.blogspot.co.nz/


3 comments:

magiceye said...

Wonderful to know!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers.

Have a super weekend.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Beautiful Lavenders!