Friday, June 26, 2015

The Color Red [Friday My Town Shoot Out]



The Color Red [Friday My Town Shoot Out]


Get involved in promoting volunteering in New Zealand during National Volunteer Week.

VNZ puts together resources to help you promote events and activities starting the 3rd Sunday of June annually.

National Volunteer Week is from 21-27 June 2015. I have been involved in teaching ESOL, English speakers of other Languages for about nine years. I take a day off to volunteer teaching them.There have been others who have volunteered for a long time.


http://mytownshootout.blogspot.co.nz/

2 comments:

Gattina said...

Nice ! I just finished volunteer work for the Bicentenary of the Waterloo battle with 200.000 visitors !

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Good for you, Ann! My volunteering efforts these days are usually helping with publicity.
Take 25 to Hollister