Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sundaystills: Clouds










http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

Ed chose an easy challenge this week. Auckland city has incredible clouds. if I remember to bring my camera. As the sky changes so quickly. On day, I was driving, and my camera was home. When I came home ten minutes later. The beautiful sky and golden clouds were gone.

All these photos are from my dining room and deck and the one with the helicopter, in my garden.

Please do go on my other site's link. I had cotton wool clouds, which is most unusual.
http://ann-mythoughtsandphotos.blogspot.com/2010/07/skywatchfriday.html

10 comments:

wenn said...

i just simply love clouds!

Dave said...

Clouds can make great shot Ann. Specially when they change colour. - Dave

Reanaclaire said...

nowadays i have grown to love the clouds and the greens too.. is this another different phrase of life? :)

Sherri said...

Great shots for this challenge!

Ed said...

Very nice, the helo add a nice dimention to the pics..:-)

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the dark blues and pinks! Also those black branches in contrast in the front, and the tiny helicopter almost lost in the sky. Whe I looked at your other post, I see those clouds are what we call buttermilk clouds!

Unknown said...

Very nice clouds shots Ann...hugs/M

☺lani☺ said...

Nice shots... I love the color of the clouds in here...

Dave said...

A nice selection of clouds Ann. I also liked the clouds in your other blog. - Dave

Ensurai said...

Just so beautiful...take my breath away....