Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Our world/save our world:Looking out for others.



This is a thank you post to the publican in this hotel. Last week, I parked in front of this pub and dining place to my green grocer and butcher just a couple of stores down. My 16 year old son wanted to remain in the car.

When I went back to my car, a tramp/hobo was harassing my son. I was worried. The publican told to to go away.

My son said he wasn't afraid, the tramp was asking me to buy him a drinking. After I settled, I went to thank the Publican. There were 2 other patrons, they say," Don't worry, we look out for the cars all the time."

There, To the Crown Hotelier, Thank you. Bouquets.






1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Nice story, always great to hear that people are looking out for others and their safety.