Friday, January 4, 2013

Sunday Bridge: Bicycle outing.



An outing by Bicycles. Students of Kai Chung School.

I recounted the day 3 boys took me on a looooong bicycle ride to past the junction of Sibu and 

Sarikei 

Now no one remembers these 3 boys as they were younger than this group.

 My thighs were sore as we cycled more than 15 kilometere. 

When we came back, Mr Roddy Lau and the Chew Siblings (Peng,  leng, King, Lee, Kok)'s Dad 

asked where I had been.  They couldn't believe I went with young students.

They must have thought I was this crazy Miss Chan and her bicycle trip to the San Ba aka 

country.

Mr. Chew said I should have asked the boy in the shop to check over my bicycle and Mr Lau said 

I was lucky I was not shot by the soldiers mistaken as a communists.

Thank Francis for bringing back memories. To the rest of the Kai Chung Lau Peng You, this was 

the fun loving teacher, who came to your reunion, even though she didn't actually teach many of 

you.

No one remembers these 3 boys as they were younger than this group.  But if anyone remembers, 

I sure would like to tell them, THANKS!

http://bayphoto.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

Ensurai said...

I love bicycles!!

Jim said...

Great shot.

Louis la Vache said...

Excellent, Ann!
«Louis» thanks you for posting TWO bridges this Sunday!