Monday, January 28, 2013

Outdoor/wordless Wednesday.




 Muraiwai beach to see the gannet colony.



  1. There aren’t many rules for this blog – mostly the usual ones: Every Wednesday, post a photo that speaks for itself (and you are the one to make that judgment!).
  2. Post only photos that you have authority to use.
  3. Include a link to this blog in your post - http://wordlesswednesdayagain.blogspot.com.
  4. Leave the link to your Wordless Wednesday post below on Mr. Linky.
  5. Visit other blogs that are posted, being sure to leave a comment.
  6. Enjoy!

4 comments:

David Chin said...

seems like too much of a commitment. I prefer to be a free spirit, feeling no obligations to post at all. In fact I have not post anything since I went on Facebook!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

For me, sometimes the brain goes Blank/Kosong. The meme helps then.

David Chin said...

That is why in all my 78 blogs, the theme is ME; nothing else. hehe!

Cathy Kennedy said...

What an interesting rock structure stuck in the ocean off shore! I think scenes like this are awesome. Thanks for stopping by my place on Tuesday. I see that we both participate in similar weekly hops: Wordless Wednesday & Alphabe-Thursday. My WW post is up, but not my Alphabe. Perhaps you'll want to revisit to see what I have up. =D Have a good day, my friend!