Sunday, May 31, 2009

Coyles Park



Coyles Park is at Pt Chevalier, one kilometer's walking distance away. My school holds her annual cross country run and sports day there. 

We were there on Tuesday for our cross country run. I saw this new triangle wooden triangle. I tried to line it with our Sky Tower making it as though the Sky Tower is an extension of the tip of the triangle. In fact, the sky tower is about 6 kilometers away. I didn't exactly succeed. I took two photos and decided it was close enough.

The Sky Tower is the tallest building in the Southern Hemisphere. For the brave and adventurous, you can sky dive, a modified form of bungy from the tower, or yo can walk round the edge of the tower. On the viewing floor, parts of the floor is made of fortified transparent material, you can look down to the cars below. Many people do not dare to step on this viewing floor.