Friday, January 6, 2012

FSO: Where you hear music



The very talented Jessica plays the key board, violin and sings. Here she is performing at Christmas at Rocket park. She is in the Mt Albert Baptist Church Worship team where her two brothers, Tom and Issac play as well.

Yes, you can hear beautiful contempory music in a church.

Thomas Lovatt: she plays violin, piano and sings, she can also play a little bit of guitar


This weeks theme is..musical places around your town..where do you go to hear music!!







link to Mr Linky at the Friday shoot out link below.
http://mytownshootout.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

diane b said...

Sounds like a fun church time.

Bagman and Butler said...

Spirited shot of beautiful music -- looks like she is into the rhythm.

Suburban Girl said...

I have to say my church offers some pretty amazing music too!

Kerry said...

Good idea Ann!

Pauline said...

Nice shot of the lovely Jessica. I agree, love church music.

Unknown said...

I would love to visit that church. We have several different types of choirs in our church. Children, contemporary, senior choir. Something for everyone. Great shot.
QMM

J9 said...

Ann,

What a great idea and reminds me I used to hear some great music in the 70's in my hip church.