Thursday, October 11, 2012

FSO: Someplace Yummy, the Sky Tower in Auckland










We had  dinner at the Observatory restaurant at the Sky Tower in Auckland. We were up at 192 metres, and the view was fantastic. The sun set was beautiful too, so was the food.
I won't show you my dinner plate as it was a buffet. ( Actually it's because I can't find the photos).







October 12: Someplace Yummy A perfect place to share your perfect place to eat.



link to Mr Linky at the Friday shoot out link below.

6 comments:

Jama said...

Wow, a very gorgeous view from up there! I don't like buffet because I'm a small eater.

Pauline said...

I've always thought that would be a great place to have a special occasion dinner. Hope you enjoyed the buffet!

Unknown said...

How delicious looking. Great photos.
I love those restaurants that look down on the city.
QMM

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful place to eat overlooking the world. I'll have a couple of those chocolate cakes please.

David Chin said...

Again, cannot afford lah; have to wait for dot com to invite me.

Elisabeth OKeefe said...

The sun setting over the city was my fav photo! Your pictures of the food made me start to crave chocolate! :)
Elisabeth