Friday, October 5, 2012

Photohunt: Kitchen and hand













Here is my Italian flat-bottom Chinese Wok. It is meant to do everything from baking, boiling, stir frying, braising, pan frying and so on. In Chinese, they call it a ten thousand ability pot aka WAN NEN KUO. But the sales promotor at Yaohan saw that I wanted a flat bottom wok desperately, didn't bother to promote it's qualities to me. This Japanese store had long folded, but my Wok is still as good as ever. It's definitely worthed its money.

In Singapore, our kitchen was on the third floor. Many a time, the lid became a flying saucer and flew downstairs. Luckily, it didn't crash land on anyone, otherwise, it might be taken as an evidence as an UFO or in Singapore term, litter killer.

My kitchen is most happy when there is seafood. You need lots of hands to making it  clean and tidy, and quick cooking.


October

OCTOBER  6TH ~ HANDSATURDAY PHOTOHUNT THEMES




6   Kitchen



3 comments:

Vicki said...

Awesome looking food and having the right cooking utensil gives a big hand

My hands are at http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=873

dinzie said...

Very Impressive looking Crab :O)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I've always enjoyed time in the kitchen with the kids... my son has now grown up to be a chef.

I might deserve a hand for that!!