Monday, March 11, 2013

A very brave girl with a big heart,




When I am shaving


Camellia Yang, shaved her beautiful hair for a good cause. Way to go!
http://www.shaveforacure.co.nz/view_event_profile/8012

Ico Donation Target Achieve

Welcome to my Shave fundraising page!

I've decided to do this crazy thing for an amazing cause.

I've joined Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) in their effort to get 10,000 people shaving in a mass expression of solidarity. That's one Shavee for each one of the estimated 10,000 New Zealanders living with a blood cancer or condition like leukaemia.

LBC is the national charity dedicated to supporting patients and their families living with blood cancers and related blood conditions, this support can last months or even years.

Shave for a Cure is LBC's signature fundraising event. LBC receives no government funding.

Please sponsor me and help me support this great cause.

It's simple, fast and totally secure. Just click the 'sponsor' button to your right, whip out your credit card, and LBC will email you a receipt directly.

Many thanks for your support.


Shave 12Leukaemia & Blood Foundation

Dear ann,
Thank you ever so much for your generous donation 




2 comments:

Fashion Momma said...

She's so brave. Not a lot of women can do that.

My entry.

Liz said...

She's brave!

My entries:
Liz (mcn)
Liz (mot)