Sunday, January 11, 2009

Phil Goff



 This is the office of Phil Goff. Phil  is the current Leader of the Opposition and the Leader of the New Zealand Labour Party. Hence he is a potential Prime Minister of New Zealand. He doesn't have a pretentious office, that is OK. 

When I went to snap these photos, the central panel of his sign board had fallen off. The most important panel which has his name. What a shambles. It was 11 am when I went, surely someone would have noticed. I am hoping it hasn't fallen during the Christmas break where almost nobody in New Zealand is working.

My friend D asked me on Saturday if I voted for labour. I said I always vote for the under dog. When I was in university, Labour was the under dog. But  as D explained, Labour is now middle left, just as National is middle right. 

No comments: