Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Alphabe-Thursday letter H for Hard hat and honey and Hold

Photo

Hard hat and honey.
Photo

Last year, my beautiful niece Katie did this. This year, a teacher in school is doing this. Good job. H for HOLD, your drink.
 
Hi everyone
I’m doing Dry July this month with a couple of girls and thought I’d put the word out there if you are keen to sponsor me (us)… it’s all for a good cause and the money raised goes to Auckland and Northland hospitals that treat people with cancer,  aiming to improve comfort for cancer patients during treatment. Through close,  personal experience I know how a small things can make  a big difference in such a difficult situation.
 
For those who don’t know about dry July – Dry July is a non-profit organisation determined to improve the lives of adults living with cancer through an online social community giving up booze for the month of July.
If we raise a decent amount of money, as a challenge, I will extend dry July into August J
 
Here’s my personal fundraising page – remember even the smallest amount can make a difference!
 
or our teams website
 
Thanks for your support J
xxx
Lotte
http://jennymatlock.blogspot.co.nz/

search/label/Alphabe-Thursday




No comments: