Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Alphabe-Thursday. letter T for The Trip

 


Prince William and Kate with baby George will visit New Zealand on Monday. Today, I was teaching my adult ESOL students about another Royal visit when Prince Charles and Princess Diana came. I was working in a 7 storeys  building, and we took turns using the elevator. My boss had given us 5 minutes to go down to Queen street. We took our time going back to the office, and the boss wasn't happy. We pointed and said," the elevator."


http://jennymatlock.blogspot.co.nz/



search/label/Alphabe-Thursday. Jenny Matlock

3 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Yea that was a long time ago! Everything seemed so beautiful then in the royal family.
I wish you a beautiful day with the royal couple and their baby.
Wil, ABCW Team

Betty said...

I didn't even realize they were taking the baby on a trip. Recently I saw the family Mother's Day photo, but that was the first time I had seen teh baby since they left the hospital.

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

He sure is a cute little guy...