Sunday, February 25, 2018

My guest Maureen Larter


Reminders, Emails and Doilies.

I really must go through my emails and clean out all the junk mail.garbage
Do you do that? How often have you thought that a particular site looked interesting, only to end up getting content that no longer interests you?
I have loved some blogs, but they are all in the northern hemisphere, and the reminders to plant seedlings, cook lovely warming stews and patterns for thick sweaters that come in your winter while I am sweltering in our summer here in Australia, can be somewhat of a  nuisance. When I want those articles, then winter is with us here, and you are all enjoying the lazy days of summer. Grrrr!!!!
In fact, how often do you read all your emails? Do you get annoyed as well?
What about the people who sell products – from expensive courses on how to make money (that’s a clever little idea if ever there was one!) to people selling every thing imaginable – from doilies to dogs, flowers to fairy gardens, toys to  tanning lotion and more. ‘I find ‘how to do’ articles often helpful. What about you?
But there remains a conundrum. How do you let people know what you have to sell? Can you let me know the secret? In order to let people know what I do, I’m advised to get an extensive email list! I can’t figure out how to win.
So this is my product -: the books I have written. And this is only a sample!
AlphacoversKathykoalafrontcoverBroken_wing_Coveramazon
Exif_JPEG_PICTUREHaha – did you know I was leading to this?

No comments: