Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spring flowers from New Zealand to Barry and Linda



's

I have been following Barry's an explorer's view of life shortly after I started blogging, and later his wife Linda's. http://anexplorers.blogspot.com/2009/09/lindsays-birthday-at-beach.html We form a very warm rapport, and I feel that we have known each other for a long time. In March of this yearn Barry was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer and I journey with him.

Here's some flowers I saw in an ordinary garden. For you Barry and Linda.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a very nice gesture for Barry and Linda. We are all joined together in spirit and feel the pain and happiness of each other all over the world. Blessings to you and yours.
QMM

Unknown said...

Hello Ann, tks for the meme...seems like ages since I've done one. I'll try to when I am back..today is my last day on blog land..for now. Those are not ordinary flowers to me, I've not seen them and they look pretty..should be growing in my garden :D

I'll think of you when I dig into those satays..hugs/M

Singapoare Plants Lover said...

Pretty pink flowers. By the way, what is "HAM DAN GONG". I read your comments on my post and tried very hard to understand the word. Still can not get it. Sorry.