Friday, March 13, 2009

Floral Clock in Albert Park, Auckland.


In 1978, I used to spend my lunch time during the warmer months in Albert Park. The students of Auckland University were and still are very lucky to have a beauitful park adjacent to the campus. They frequently change the flowers in the clock.
We took our wedding photos near by. So you can imagine why this is another of my favourite place of Auckland.
This park has an important history. Please click on link if you are interested.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love flowers and nature...and would be lovely to have a peek at those wonderful wedding photos too :P Happy weekend Ann, love/M

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Thanks Kate,

I just posted these pix for you. No close ups, but good enough for you to see the background.

Ann

You can come to Auckland, Air Asia to Gold coast, then Pacific blue to Auckland.

My Uncle says Brunei Air line is the cheapest.

I just had 12 members of my mum visiitng us.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

WATER = HAPPY

Kate, Something wrong with your water post? I can't get to it.

Says Page not found.

Ann

Golden West said...

The floral clock is awesome - what a great idea!

Gordon said...

Beautiful; I saw a similar clock in Christchurch.

Glennis said...

Beautiful floral clock. Good place for wedding photos.
I have been unable to find the Nuts entry you asked me to look at and comment, so sorry I can't help you.
Would be pleased to meet you if you came through Picton any time, just let us know.