Wednesday, September 8, 2010

outdoor wednesday: Dressing up




http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com

If only schools in my time was this interesting and fun, I would have become a doctor or a scientist.
Here with her students is Sarah Turner, the principal of the Kids Forever Christian Preschool in Mt Albert, Auckland.

I had an errant to run when I saw her dressed in a beautiful black sparklely Indian Sari. She obliged me with this photo taken today for their dressing up day in her preschool. Go to this link of my other post and see her oranges.

8 comments:

Marites said...

I agree with you..school activities nowadays are more fun..

nannykim said...

This would be fun and it is so cute!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh, this is just an adorable picture!! The kids are so cute! What a great idea dressing up day is.

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

What a lovely little creatures!

Ruth said...

I don't remember having fun like this in my early school year. Nice picture!

Diane AZ said...

Cute picture, looks like a fun activity! Have a great weekend. :)

Carver said...

It is great all the school activities and I love the photograph.

Marja said...

Aren't they gorgeous. I always had a dressing up basket when my kids were young and they used it a lot.
Thanks for your care. Life is slowly going back to normal although not for all people. We had a strong tremor this morning again and already become experts. "Oh this is a 4.5" Take care Marja