Saturday, November 3, 2012

Photohunt, anger and on the shelf.



 In one of my post, I was angry this dog carer left some dogs in the car leaving them in distress. Few days later, it happened again. I took this photo, and waited discretely. She came with a big dog struggling. I rang the number, then I hang up. I didn't have the heart to get her into trouble.

Below, I am angry with myself. I specially arranged the shelf in my school room to take the photo. Then I forgot to post it. Otherwise this shelf won't be so tidy. So Gattina, I submit my assignment late, please.  Like my students say.

http://gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.co.nz/2011/11/list-of-photo-hunting-themes.html

7 comments:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Bronwyn Ward on Facebook: I agree Ann Chin it makes me livid. In Australia we have laws against it and people will be charged and prosecuted by the law!! Well done for posting this and thank you!!

peppylady (Dora) said...

It does it give very hot in the cars in summer time...shame on these people.

Coffee is on.

eastcoastlife said...

Poor dogs, they must be suffering in that heat.

I was wondering why you didn't participate in PH last week.

YTSL said...

Hi Ann --

Can't you call the New Zealand version of the SPCA to deal with the errant dog carer?

Gattina said...

Apparently Photohunting is very useful ! Otherwise you would never have tidied up your classroom, lol !

SandyCarlson said...

This is great meme.

That would upset me, too. Dogs sure need their air. How is it people overlook that?

Your shelf is lovely and inviting.

Susan Demeter said...

Why do people treat their animals so badly :(