Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cinderella's step sisters' shoes





Sometimes it is good to have a laugh about ourselves.

Here is the water engineer comparing his ugly feet with mine. Of course, I don't have petite feet, so we jokingly conclude that we are both Cinderella's ugly step sisters.

In our family, we have four ugly step sisters. You should see the girls' feet!!!

It reminds us not to sing," Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble, when we are perfect in every way."

***The big Reebok shoe belongs to the older step sister, when he bought it in Australia, my sis-in-law Audrey says they look like boat. D persuaded me to buy this pair because my old pair was like dog's vomit. My old pair of New Balance shoes served me well, I reluctantly gave up it up as I had ran the Marathon in it. D said may be I should bronzed them to remind me of my incredible feat, running the marathon at 50.***

No comments: