Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lone Kite flyer




Yesterday, November 22nd was my late son, Andrew's anniversary. He would be nineteen but he is a nineteen year old angel.

The water engineer took me for a walk/climb at Mt Roskill extinct volcano.

There was a lone kite flyer.

He was trying in vain to fly his kite.

My heart is as lonely as him.

For who does the strong wind howl?

It howls for my sorrow. It churns in my heart like a tornado.

It howls for all the mums whose babies have been snatched from their wombs.

It howls for all the mums whose children have been snatched from their arms.

Blow wind blow, take the kite up high.

Soar kite soar, take my sorrows up with you.

Howl on, oh wind, despite your anger, you give me comfort.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/campomelicfamilies/

No comments: