Saturday, September 19, 2009

sundaystills: The color purple














http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

Sunday Stills, the next Challenge: The color Purple
Posted in Sunday Stills, the next challenge with tags Sunday Stills, the next challenge on September 13, 2009 by Ed

A favorite of old folks and the color of royalty, lets see if ya’ll can find this color without going to the archives, if you do thats all right, we’ll forgive you this time…:-)

Let the fun begin.

Hi Ed,

You chose the challenge specially for me? LOL The spring flowers are blooming every where and I found lots of purple flowers. I decided I will concentrate on flowers because it is going to be hard looking for a purple car.

Purple is a favorite colour of the little girls I teach. I notice today in Church, many women wore purple. It was my favorite when I was little. In fact now, I have a whole set of purple from winter jacket, to jumper, to scarves, pants.

But I think God is the best artist.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the magnolias! :)

Ensurai said...

Hi
I am beging to get clothes in the purple colour. I have a tailor to make my purple sarong kebaya - and I will be able to collect it on 25th Sept...this is for a ladies' function very soon.
Perhaps I will write an article on that function and update you...
You have lovely flowers...love them.

Flo said...

What beautiful flowers. It's amazing how many plants are purple.

Ed said...

Very nice, purple is one of my favorite colours also..:-))

Anonymous said...

Nice job. Lots of flowers, but I really liked the Magnolia, as it is one of my favorite blossoms. :)

colleen said...

Wow! Lots of stuff blooming your way. Great shots.

Sherri said...

Lovely shots!

Shirley said...

You do have lovely flowers there! The shot with the sky in the background is my favorite.

flowerweaver said...

You do have many purple flowers! Each one so different, yet lovely. I like them very much!