Sunday, February 15, 2009

For whom does the bell toll?


For whom does the bell toll?


I wrote this post couple of years ago.

I went back to this little cemetary and took a photo of the bell.


The bell is tolling for a little baby who was born on Valentine's day.

The bell is tolling for his mother who had him snatched away from her arms.
The bell is tolling for his aunty who shared this sad news.


The bell is tolling for a little boy who had been afflicted from

a fatal disease from the day he was born.

The bell is tolling for his mum and dad, his grandma and grand dad who had been by his side for five years.

The bell continues to toll, but it seems not right, when it is for little angels.

***I belong to the Campomelic families, where I get sad news about Campomelic children, and the grandma of the 5 year old boy is my very good friend.****

1 comment:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Ann: Beautifully written with love in your heart.